Translate

Friday 28 March 2014

Kim Kardashian

I don't recognise my bare face

Kim Kardashian has admitted she doesn't even recognise herself without make-up.

The US reality TV star gets glammed up for photo shoots and celebrity events so often that she revealed it's strange for her not to pile on the cosmetics, reported the Daily Mirror.
Talking as she was getting made up for her much-talked about shoot and interview with Vogue, she said: "If I could do this every day of the year I would.
"I feel odd when I don't wear make-up! I don't recognise myself."
Kim also confessed that she is seriously attached to her mobile phone, saying she would "rather have a few years off my life" than part with it.
The star graces the front cover of the fashion bible's April issue in a wedding gown with her fiance, rapper Kanye West.
The photos, which were shot by photographer Annie Leibovitz, include several pictures of the couple's nine-month-old daughter, North, who didn't wear any make-up for the shoot.
"She didn't need it! She is such a little cutie," Aaron de Mey, Kim's make-up artist told Cosmopolitan.com in an interview.
Kim also revealed how North had a call of nature during the shoot - and dad Kanye suffered the consequences, as their daughter was lying on his bare chest at the time.
She told Late Night With Seth Meyers of the picture: "North peed on him right at that moment and he was trying to tell me and I couldn't really hear him and he had to get up and I had to clean her off, clean him off."
Kim added that the prestigious cover had meant a lot to her: "To be in the same name as so many amazing people who've been on the cover is such an honour and to have Anna Wintour pick us.
"They were telling us Kanye's the first rapper to be on, I'm the first reality person to be on, and the first interracial couple, so all of that just means so much to Kanye and I.
"Every girl grows up dreaming that they could be on the cover of Vogue and I collected vintage Vogues forever so it's just the biggest dream come true and I'm just so honoured to be on the cover."

No comments:

Post a Comment