Translate

Friday 21 March 2014

Lupita Nyong'o

Celebrity Super Fans Revealed

PHOTO: Lupita Nyongo and Leonardo DiCaprio attend the 25th annual Producers Guild Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel, Jan. 19, 2014, in Beverly Hills, Calif.
One of the joys of being the toast of Hollywood is getting to meet all the stars. Recent Oscar winner Lupita Nyong'o has hobnobbed with celebrities she once idolized, such as Oprah Winfrey, and had crushes on, such as Leonardo DiCaprio. The actress confessed to Jimmy Kimmel that she had one goal at the Golden Globes and that was to meet DiCaprio, whom she's had a crush on since 1996's "Romeo + Juliet." "I went up to him and I said, 'I'm very sorry to bother you, but I'm Lupita Nyong'o, and I've been dying to meet you,'" she told Kimmel days after the Globes. "He was very sweet. He got up and we took a picture together."

No comments:

Post a Comment