Translate

Friday 21 March 2014

Jennifer Lawrence


Celebrity Super Fans Revealed


PHOTO: Jennifer Lawrence interviews jeff Bridges at Comic-Con, 2013.
Jennifer Lawrence knows a lot about being a fan girl. Since winning an Oscar in 2013, she has gushed and giggled over stars like Jack Nicholson. But it was last July, when she ran into Jeff Bridges at Comic-Con that she totally lost her cool. "Extra" cameras captured Lawrence gingerly approaching Bridges before losing her nerve and running away, then returning somewhat chagrined. "Oh my God, I'm like your biggest fan, I'm so sorry," a flustered Lawrence said, giving her idol a hug. When the Hollywood veteran returned the compliment to Lawrence, saying, "I love your work," that of course prompted more gushing from Lawrence, who exclaimed, "Oh my God, that's so cool." Since then, Lawrence has gushed over "Homeland" star Damien Lewis.
c:abcnews

No comments:

Post a Comment