Translate

Friday 21 March 2014

Selena Gomez

Celebrity Super Fans Revealed


PHOTO: Selena Gomez meets Shia LaBeouf.
Selena Gomez doesn't only have eyes for Justin Bieber. After she let it be known that she had a crush on Shia LaBeouf, her pals set up a run-in with the actor. "Oh my gosh," Gomez blurted out when she came face-to-face with the actor backstage at a television studio in 2011. "I'm so sorry to bother you." Not bothered at all, LaBeouf replied, "Thanks for being so sweet to me. You're really sweet to me." The pair hugged and posed for pictures before parting. Back alone with her girlfriends, Gomez gushed, "He's so cute. Oh my gosh, he's so handsome." The singer was starstruck again last year when she met Bradley Cooper. She told People last July, "I don't even remember what I said –- that's how embarrassed I was. I wanted to say he was a great actor, but he blinded me with his eyes."
c:abcnews

No comments:

Post a Comment